Emergency Roof & Leak Repair Hillsboro, OR
We’re Here When You Need Us Most
Do you have a major leak or roof emergency? Don’t hesitate to call us – 24/7– and one of our expert Fivecoat Roofers will come to the rescue.
Heavy winds, rain, and hail can cause shingles to detach, leaks to spring, and branches and other debris to puncture your roof. Don’t wait for water to cause irreparable damage before you take action.
When Should I Call For Emergency Roof Repair?
- A large section of your roof has been removed or damaged.
- A branch, tree, or lightening has compromised your roof.
- Water is streaming through the ceiling, running down walls, or entering through window and door moldings.
What Can I Do Until Fivecoat Arrives?
- Don’t panic, remaining calm will help everyone deal with the situation.
- Protect yourself & loved ones by exiting the house or moving to a room that is not at risk.
- Protect your belongings and clear the area near the leak of electronics and valuables.
- Minimize further damage by using buckets or towels to stop the spread of water.
- Do not try to repair the roof yourself. Don’t put yourself at risk or cause more damage to the roof.
- Mop up and remove any standing water that can lead to structural damage.
We are here to help protect you and your home any time of the day and night.
Roof emergency? Contact us today. We’re happy to help.